Monday, March 22, 2010

Getting experience

Definitely, when people try to find a job many obstacles are on the way. The first time that I looked for a job I was 17, and it happened in my country specifically in my city called Cuenca. I look in a lot of places, getting any hope. A few weeks passed, and my aunt mother’s brother decided to open a glass store. He knew that I was looking for a job and offered me the chance to work with him. I grew up in an ambient where find a job is very difficult, and day by day people struggle to get the minimum wage. Now, I am here in the capital of the world New York City doing like all the people of my country, I am struggling to get a better future. I am full time student and also work full time. I think that the many responsibilities that I had when I grew up as take care of my siblings when I was child gave me the sufficient strength to fight in this country for all my goals. So now, here I am doing my best in this new stage of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome aboard, Diego. I look forward to hearing more from you as we go forward!

    ReplyDelete